Monday, May 19, 2008

4theLuv's Top Songs of All Time Ever

In case you ever wondered (my guess is no) here is a list of songs I can always listen to:

  1. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
  2. Me & Bobby McGee - Janice Joplin
  3. With God on Our Side - Bob Dylan
  4. Motorcycle Drive By - Third Eye Blind
  5. Knocking on Heaven's Door - Eric Clapton/Bob Dylan
  6. Hurt - Johnny Cash
  7. The Battle of Evermore - Led Zepplin
  8. Paint it Black - Rolling Stones
  9. Southern Man - Neil Young
  10. I Believe in You - Bob Dylan
  11. Sunday Morning Coming Down - Kris Kristofferson
  12. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
  13. We Shall Be Free - Garth Brooks
  14. Hotel California - The Eagles
  15. Beast of Burden - Rolling Stones

They all bring a smile to my face. Except Sunday Morning Coming Down.

2 comments:

Burt said...

witnessing Robert Plant sing "The Battle of Evermore" with Alison Krauss is ranking among the top events of my year so far!

4theluv said...

I bet that was good. Tht is an interesting combination of voices and song styles. Her voice would do well on harmony in that song.